Join global Goals Jam!
Join the Global Goals Jam - get a glimpse here - an international event promoted by the United Nations Development Program, NYC, USA and by the Digital Society School, Amsterdam, NLD. In 2019 teams from over 90 cities around the world used their talents and skills to create real solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. A unique opportunity to be protagonists of change!
This year’s theme in IED will be: #socialovereating, or the excess of material and digital consumption, that, today more than ever, has to be discussed and re-evaluated. The Global Goals Jam will focus on three objectives, linking them together in a system of references and connections: SDG 3 Good Health and Well-Being, SDG 5 Gender Equality and SDG 13 Climate Action.
- Pre-Jam: July 13 and 14
- Jam: September 9, 10, 11, 18, 19, 20
- Have you completed a course in IED in the past 5 years?
- Are you able to work in team?
- Can you communicate, interact and present both in English and Italian?
- Do you have a good internet connection and a computer with a webcam?
- Do you have a physical workspace that you can use during the JAM?
- A short text, of max 500 words, with the reason of your application.
- A moodboard in a single table, with a maximum of 8 images, that represents your interpretation of the SDGs: 3 Good Health and Well Being, 5 Gender Equality and 13 Climate Action.
Application deadline: Thursday, June the 25th
Feedback: Thursday, July the 2nd
Email object: Global Goals Jam